skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Guitar Tech
Guitar Technique Tutor Podcast show notes
Home
Posts RSS
Comments RSS
on second thought, don't catch the bus
Sorry! I just received an email stating that because the Lady Gaga tour was cancelled, the Gibson bus will not be going to the Mahwah Museum, as I posted earlier this week.
Oh we'll.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Newer Post »
« Older Post
Home
Labels
DR strings
Gibson
Guitar Center
Les Paul
Luna guitars
Premier Guitar
Raptor Picks USA
Taylor guitars
chord vocabulary
Popular Posts
The Transition
INTRO This is the first show notes replacement post since i have decided to suspend podcasting, at least for the time being. If you have li...
Pushing Through
[07/15/13 show notes from Guitar Technique Tutor Podcast Episode 108 ] Intro I meant to record Saturday, but there was an on again off again...
Housekeeping
I was making buttons for my other blogs and thought it was a good idea to make one for this blog, too. So, I'm just using this post to ...
mea culpa revised
I just unloaded some of my discontentment with Guitar Center. Now, it's time to take the credit for some bad information I had in the la...
Changes
I've been considering a lot of things this year: it boils down to ordering my priorities, which has always been important to me, but eve...
Blog Archive
▼
2013
(37)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(9)
▼
February
(9)
guitarist al caiola
the voice
ultimate gear
slow down!
on second thought, don't catch the bus
catch the bus!
delay for episode 096
sweet president's day sales
NAMM headliners and more
►
January
(2)